Interested in getting your My ID Card without the wait? Follow these simple instructions on how to make use of our Rapid Same Day Service.
- Call 01256 305678 to arrange an appointment. Our office hours are Monday-Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 9.00 am – 4.00pm. You will be given a time slot to attend our offices (usually next day) confirmation of the timed appointment and our full address in Basingstoke will be emailed to you.
- Download Application form here, ensure all sections are complete together with signatures and verification documents. Our staff will be only too pleased to talk you through this step by step prior to your booking of a time slot to ensure you do not have a wasted appointment.
- Make your payment online or bring cash or postal order with you to the appointment. We are unable to accept debit/credit cards on the day.
- Ensure your Verifier is available at the time of your appointment. Whilst there is an extensive list to choose from, Doctors, Nurses and Teachers can be extremely difficult to contact. We would suggest, Accountants, Business Managers – office based professionals are easier to contact. The verification standard does not allow us to call a mobile number to contact your verifier, please ensure that the number provided is a landline number at their normal place of work.
- If we are unable to contact your verifier within the time slot available, we will be unable to issue your card there and then. Therefore, your application will be held and treated as “Urgent” and posted out Special delivery within 5 working days, once your verifier has confirmed your details.
- The appointment, may take up to one hour. You are welcome to wait at our offices or pick it up later in the day.
- You must arrive in person. We can only issue to the applicant. If under 16, you must attend with your parent or guardian who has consented on the application form.
- If you are late for your appointment by more than 30 minutes. We will do our best to help you on the day subject to staff availability. However, it is possible that your application will revert to urgent and therefore posted to you within 5 working days subject to verification. The RAPID charge of £30.00 will still apply.
All applications are subject to our standard terms and conditions.
Clicking ‘Proceed’ is your acceptance of our terms and conditions of business.